Hair Problem
My Hairline is going so Thick ... And I really wanaa Know how I can stop this and how cover the Baldness. And Does transplant Is the Only Answer ?

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having male pattern hair loss. this condition which is usually inherited progresses with age. There are many serums and medicines which can stop further progress of hair loss. however to thicken the hair line you may need a transplant. I would strongly recommend that you meet a dermatologist and take at least three nth of medicine before you decide to go for any transplant. treatments such as low level laser therapy derma roller and platelet rich plasma treatment helps to thickness of hair if it is in initial stages