Hair problem.

My hair is falling at an alarming rate. Its just hair all over my house. Scalp is oily. I have started healthy diet. Pls suggest some quick home remedies to tackle the issue.

Dr. Vikas Gupta
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Jammu

Before I can recommend u any medicine or home remedy I want to know your prakriti.prakriti is very important in ayurveda and helps in diagnosing the disease.u can give ur number so that I can forward u the prakriti format.just fill the answers in that format and send back to me.
Dr. Amit Verma
Ayurveda 2 yrs exp Delhi
Hair fall have many reason.the first basic reason is indigestion and constipation.. 2nd one like hypothyroidism, pcod which are common in females...3rd one ia dandruff.. oily scalp... Scales on scalp... So we should find out the cause then we should do trreatment... Till den u can use neem oil + coconut oil + karanja oil + kalonji oil apply two times per week nd shampoo use neem or papaya shampoo.. for futher better help u can contact me i will definitely help u to get out of thia