Hair problem
I have gone through chemical procedure (rebonding) for my hairs two times and now my hairs are damaged . But my front hairs near forehead are not growing they are very small.what can i do to grow front short hairs.

Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute

It is a very common problem after chemical rebonding and it will take time to heal as hair cycles are long and takes months. Make your diet healthy, avoid frequent chemical treatments and direct sun exposure, consult your dermatologist who will examine you and can prescibe you some hair tonics and other medication accordingly.
Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Firstly try to avoid any further chemical treatment in future. I will be able to help you in a better way if you can send images of your front scalp