Hair problem

I am losing hairs from last 3-4 months.My forehand hair is gradually decreasing from top.How Can I grow back again hair in top of my head.Is there any process that will work for sure ???

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair problem

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
You most likely have developed Androgenetic Alopecia (I am saying most likely because I haven't seen your scalp). And the commonest cause for triggering this gene in people of your age is AN UNHEALTHY LIFESTYLE .  So if you want to decrease the process of losing hair then 1. Visit an allopathic dermatologist near you (not those hair clinics and chains) and start treatment because you will need long term treatment and follow ups . After getting a result (40 to 70% hair back) which takes around 8 to 10 months (yes, hair treatment takes time) then you will still have to maintain it. And 2. START MODIFYING LIFESTYLE. Sleep by 10:30 pm, get up at 6am , exercise 45 minutes everyday (running jogging swimming cycling etc) and eat a HEALTHY AND BALANCED DIET . Doing BOTH SIMULTANEOUSLY (1+2) you will get long lasting results. Anyway, you will need to confirm that you have hair thinning by visiting a dermatologist. So please do .