Hair problem
I am having lot of hair problem. At one side my head is lossing hair regularly and bald patches developed. And chin hair are growing. With this problem I am suffering since age of 18 but that time it was negligible but now it's highly visible and very embarrassing. Please help me.

Hello.. Well I understand your problem...well thinned out hairs may be genetic or due to changes in weather,water food intake as in protein insufficiency,calcium deficiency, anaemia etc... I need to examine you for that...its better you consult a dermatologist... Make sure to have protein rich diet..have good green leafy vegetables, dry fruits etc..drink plenty of water too