Hair problem

Hi Doctor, I am loosing my hair day by day. I consulted a dermatologist who gave me one tablet and a spray to use. But I don't see any improvement after 2 month Even. Please suggest some good advice.

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair problem

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
17 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Trichologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
You could be having an early Male pattern balding. Medicines like minoxidil would take around 3 to 4 months to show some effect. Switch over to a good protein rich healthy diet; include milk, vegetable soup. Hair become thinner, so pamper them. Use oil or a stay-on serum regularly. Dr.Jolly Shah DNB Skin.
Dr. Rajdeep
8 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 400 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
There are many causes for hairloss. If you are having male pattern hairloss then treatment takes atleast 3 months to start showing results and takes upto 1 year for maximum improvement. If it is shedding of resting hair it could be due to various factors like vitamin or micro nutrients deficiency, thyroid disease, anemia, stress etc. You will need some blood tests to rule out some of the problems. Also the medicines for hairloss are many and I have no idea about the medicines prescribed to you. Please visit the Dermatologist who prescribed you the medicines and ask them what kind of hairloss u have (diagnosis/differential diagnosis) and how long it takes to show results. You can also take a second opinion from another dermatologist if you are not satisfied with the treatment or explanation offered by your dermatologist. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore