Hair problem for regrowth

I have alopecia for hair and have been using mintop 10℅ with final and fortts b for vitamins and also using derma roller 05.mm.i have regown hair but they are very small so can u please suggest treatment or.medicines to grow thick hair or make the existing hair thick and dense.also suggest if their are any protein and vitamins injections to be given in the scalp other than PSP and is it help full for regrowth and making hair thick and dense.

Dr. Pallavi Rathi
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai

Add on some peptides application for increasing density.  PRP also would help.
Dr. Chitrika G .B
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi If your suffering from male pattern baldness I would need to know the  grade of baldness and how many sessions of dermaroller you have undergone. PRPinjections do give results. You can also go for application of hair peptides along with minoxidil to promote hair growth. You can also add on some dietary chances which include sprouts, gooseberries, pomegranate. Please consult your technologist for furthur. Regards, Dr Chitrika G.B Grow and Glow Health Care