Hair problem

Dear Dr.I am 26 yrs old still I don't have a beard in my cheeks please reply me I have to take any treatment and I have to consult with Whome pls reply me thank you.
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. Kindly meet a Dermatologist to assess over all hair growth of different body parts and then decide if it's normal. You may need certain blood tests to understand your problem. A constitutional variety runs in certain families. Please get a diagnosis from a dermatologist. Treatment is simple and has different approaches.
Next Steps
You need to discuss with a dermatologist to understand it at length.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?