Hair problem

Actually for last 4 years I'm seeing some of my frontal hairs are going. Last 2years I'm seeing some bald spots .I have consulted a dermatologist he gave me follihair but that make any sense. How can I stop hair fall . and make it more permanent hair. Even my hair is going rough and thin .. Plz help me
views-icons 45 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Rajitha Gujjari
Dermatologist Hyderabad
Hi.... As per the information provided I can understand that you are suffering from androgenic alopecia. This can aggravated by stress; anemia, nutritional deficiencies, infections, n other reasons. Yes u can stop ur hair loss n make it permanent by regular maintenance therapies. These therapies includes minoxidil; PRP treatment ll work wonder for you. Other options include lasers, treatment of underlying condition like nutritional supplements, hair transplantation in the end.consult a dermatologist n get appropriate treatment. Hope this helps you. Have a good day
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?