Hair on shoulder

Hi, I have a black big spot around my right shoulder from my childhood it was very small at that time but has I have grown up the black spot too became big and it is spreading along the arm pit but I ignored it.now the hair become a problem for me .Iwhen I said this to my parents has every parent says itz good from you it just like a Lucy charm blah blah.i do respect but now I feel some what awkwardly. I want to stop this from spreading and get the skin color back .I would like to know which would be better option 1.skin surgery where they replace the black skin with other part of the body. What would be the cost ? 2. Hair removal which can be done in many methods were I read like waxing ,electro,laser etc. 3. My fav one to make a color tatoo which would look cool and great.please do suggest the best one I need a permanent solution and please do post the approx cost so I get arrange them

Dr. Nachiket Palaskar
Trichologist 14 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, clinical photograph is necessary to comment. From your description it is most likely a hairy naevus, kind of birth mark. Hair on that portion can be reduced drastically by laser. Removal and grafting is recommend only for big marks. Hope this helps. Pls visit nearest skin doctor to decide best treatment plan.