Hair losss

My doc suggest me bontress leave on lotion for hair loss...i want know is that useful or not...n how much time it will take to stop hairfall...n if I discontinue dis after hairfall stop is there any chances in future hairfall start again....i dont want to use these lotion for long time....plz help

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair losss

Greetings. First of all - what was the diagnosis made -do you have androgenetic alopecia or thinning of hair / balding.? To the best of my knowledge - bontress has capixyl - this a peptide produt which aims to reduce thiniing and promote hair growth so as to give a longer anaphase in the hair. Yoy may have to use it for a long time - atleast 3 to six months to see appreciable results. Any treatment for hairloss has to be continuous than intermittent - as long as alopecia is active- the recession and thinning will progress.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging