Hair losss

My doc suggest me bontress leave on lotion for hair loss...i want know is that useful or not...n how much time it will take to stop hairfall...n if I discontinue dis after hairfall stop is there any chances in future hairfall start again....i dont want to use these lotion for long time....plz help

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. First of all - what was the diagnosis made -do you have androgenetic alopecia or thinning of hair / balding.? To the best of my knowledge - bontress has capixyl - this a peptide produt which aims to reduce thiniing and promote hair growth so as to give a longer anaphase in the hair. Yoy may have to use it for a long time - atleast 3 to six months to see appreciable results. Any treatment for hairloss has to be continuous than intermittent - as long as alopecia is active- the recession and thinning will progress.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging