Hair lossproblem
What if I use different brands of minoxidil? Because I used five percent hair4u minoxidil for two months. Now my brother bought another brand minoxidil named curatio five percent minoxidil. Using different brands cause hair fall?  Or it cause any problems like rashes, increase In heart beat or will it be normal?

Dr. Rajendran
Plastic Surgeon 8 yrs exp Chennai
using different brands doesn't make difference to the action of minoxidil... but please go through if the products have any other add on components, before you use,...if you are allergy prone., check if any of the components are known allergens to you or go for small dose patch testing on your skin before use.