Hair loss .
What is the main driver to my hair loss..?I have normal dht,testosterone and other tests as well..nor do i have family history of hair loss.its happening since i located my self to another city.though the loss of hair per day has declined considerably but is there any process to get my lost hair.

Dr. Satish Kumar GS
Plastic Surgeon 21 yrs exp Guntur
Hormones may be in normal levels. But your hair could be more sensitive to circulating hormones. You may not get your entire hair back but hair fall can be tapered and new growth can happen with medical therapy