Hair loss treatment

Hi I need a best tricologist for my hair treatment coz my hair get thin so loss of hair pblm and have to solve with best doctor for hair

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss treatment

The treatment typically consists of topical lotion (Minoxidil). Based on the cause of hair loss, certain specific medications can also be started. It also depends on the age of the patient and if planning for conception or not. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. Hair fall treatment needs proper assessment to find the cause and to address it specifically. A trichoscan and trichogram are objective methods of assessment and is highy recommended, though it is difficult to find a clinic which offers that.
Increase the proportion of dietary iron and consider using a mild shampoo and conditioner for daily usage. A lot of biotin tablet is available in the market, Choose 10mg once daily and take it for a month and see.
Hair fall treatments consist of arresting the hair fall and subsequently adding density and improving the texture and quality.