Hair loss

She is facing very high hair fall since last 3-4 months and after all test, medicine. It's not curing.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Many times the tests are normal but the body isn't fit. Don't blindly believe the tests. The hair is a health indicator of the body. If the hair is falling that means that your body is simply telling you that somewhere the body isn't fit enough. A basic question that I ask my patients is how is there life style. Do they eat healthy, sleep on time (ideally by 10:30 pm) and wake up early (by 6 am) and most importantly do they exercise? If the answer to any of the above is NO then no medicine in the world or no dermatologist can stop the hair fall. Please understand that doctors have their limitations. In order for the medicines to work the patient also has to help the doctor. It's a two way street where both the patient and the doctor need to work hand in hand. So a sincere advise is to take those test reports and visit an Allopathic Dermatologist near you. Hair fall treatment takes time and effort. Be patient and modify your lifestyle. You will benefit.