Hair loss problem

My twin daughters are of 8 years . Theirs hair is falling like in adults. I am worried about it. Can you please suggest me , what can I do to prevent it. Can change in diet or change in shampoo ,oil can help or I need to see the doctor.
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Trichologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. Hair fall in such young girls is a matter of some concern. I would suggest a thyroid and CBC evaluation and physical examination and evaluation by a qualified dermatologist in your city. Possible causes of hair fall need to be worked at and arrived at a diagnosis before treatment is initiated. Further queries/ appointment request may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bengaluru
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?