Hair loss problem

I want treatment plz help me which treatment r better 4 me Prp or hair me I am unmarried I have any problems to do marriage.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss problem

Thanks for the query. Hair transplant may suit you better as you have extensive hair loss. MPB is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. Usually even after hair transplant,the treatment usually continues..... The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist.  You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.