Hair loss problem
I've lost some hairs and it's clearly visible....  Before coming to chennai the density of my hairs used to be very good....  Please suggest some very good treatment

Dr. Rajendran
Plastic Surgeon 7 yrs exp Chennai
hair loss is multi factorial...most important is hereditary factor, proper hair care and treatment of local diseases like dandruff should be done. any nutritional deficiency should be corrected, any hormonal problems to be addressed, after all this, if are diagnosed to have androgenic alopecia, you will improve well with minoxidil... Prp injections into scalp helps also in improving density,... after controlling hair loss, and achieving a static phase, if you have a hair line recession or to improve hair density further. hair transplant is the best option. p.s: for hair care, I have given a detailed advice for one of the previous querries, if you can find it.