Hair loss problem

I have hair loss problem from forehead.  Which is the best treatment for this. Whom should I consult.
views-icons 68 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
Any dermatologist nearby would help you to improve the hair growth. There are many options available to you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?