Hair loss problem
I have hair loss for the past 2 years , I don't know if its genetic or something. My hair density is getting lesser everyday. I also have white flake like things on my head. It would help if I get some information on treatments.

Dr. Rajendran
Plastic Surgeon 7 yrs exp Chennai
hi, you may be having androgenic alopecia,  which is hereditary,  compounded by dandruff... you need to be evaluated and treated for local causes, concomitant with proper hair care, medications and Prp injections into scalp to arrest hair fall, once it is controlled well, if there is a receded hair line,  you may be benefitted with hair transplant..