Hair loss problem

I am working in a very hot area And I have to wear helmet in my head continuously. I don't use any oil or shampoo in my head. I had large quantity of hair in my head but now it is decreasing. Give me solution please.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia or stress exacerbated hair fall. Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? This could genetically predispose you to balding. Further environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Yes your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Wearing helmet doesn't cause hair fall, but keep the helmet clean and wash hair with shampoo at least twice a week.. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.