Hair loss problem

I am losing my hair since 3 years.At first it didn't bother me much but now my scalp is visible and my hair is growing thin. I am looking for laser hair transplant but I am not sure if it's successful or not. People complain that they loose the transplanted hair and new hair doesn't come again. Meanwhile I want to slow down the hair loss.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss problem

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
You can slow down the hair loss by 1. Visiting an allopathic dermatologist and starting treatment and 2. Modifying lifestyle . Both need to be done together or you will never be able to slow it down. As for hair transplant, its the latest thing...but there are false notions. 1. Even though due to physical implantation of hair you might get the density back a little you will still have to use medicines given by the dermatologist and continue to live a modified lifestyle. That's why people complain. So its not a quick fix or easy way out. You have to invest time and patience in hair care irrespective of  hair transplant or only topical medicines.