Hair loss problem
I am having a problem with my Hairs.My hairs are getting thinner.I need powerful medicine for Hair loss problem for permanent solution.I don't want to use Monoxidle
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand how it feels. It is know that if the baldness is familial then there is not medical treatment that which can improve the condition but we have some medication that which may delay the process of baldness and make your hair.last long. Like you said minoxidil is one and many others. If you're in such scenarii then you need to consult a trichologist Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.