Hair loss problem

I am facing from very high hair loss and i visited Dr.Batras and Richfeel clinic but i am totally unsatisfied from way they taking money before any treatment. So i am looking for doctor who consult me in hair loss.
views-icons 49 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You could be having male balding. Take proper treatment before it progresses faster and further. Show a Dermatologist. There are many treatment options available to preserve your hairline. Take care, Dr. Jolly Shah
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?