Hair loss problem

Hello sir I have suffring from hair loss problem, seens last ome year, my hair is very dumb and light, and now little badling over there in middle of my head, so i am worried about my hair so can u show me the best and easy way, to grow More hair and strong,

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss problem

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? This could genetically predispose you to balding. Further environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Yes your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Prp therapy is also helpful. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.