Hair loss on head
Hello, I am having hair loss on my head, I would like to know what the cause may be. Since no body in my family has had hair loss until my case. the hair loss as started on the edges of my forehead forming like an "M" shape hair line before it was even I do not consume alcohol nor smoke

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Have you checked your hemoglobin? Did you have any major illness in pas 1-2 years? Consult a good Homoeopathic doctor in your locality for your complete cure.
Dr. Vinod Veerapalli

The pattern you are describing suggest androgenic alopecia, due to effect of testosterone on hair. First need to provide support to growing hair with required vitamins and minerals (T. Androfol-M, daily for 3 months). Treat dandruff, thyroid illness if any. Avoid rubbing hair haphazardly after headbath, wear helmet while riding bike to prevent wind shear damage. If hair loss is progressive despite these measures, consult a good dermatologist. But try these at least for 3 months as duration of hair cycle is 3 months.