Is ayurveda or homeopathy more effective for hairloss than allopathy?
Minoxidil is only affective as long as Im using it. I dont require much regrowth, I just want to stop it. Will ayurvedic or homeopathic treatments be worth the time and effort?
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
It is normal to lose about 30-80 strands of hair in a day.
Common reasons behind hair fall are
1) Lack of essential nutrients in the body
2) Improper and unhealthy dietary habits
3) Hormonal imbalance
4) Certain medications,
5) Dandruff, alopecia and other scalp disorders,
6) Anemia and thyroid issue
7) Increased body heat
8) Stress and tension etc.
9) Use of Hard water to wash hairs
TIPS TO STOP HAIR LOSS
1) Use Natural oils such as coconut, almond etc. to massage gently the scalp for countering hair fall.
2) Have more proteins and trace minerals in diet.
3) Start taking Ayurvedic hair nutrition supplement.
4) Keep stress away & take proper 8 hr calm sleep
5) Get the underlying scalp condition like dandruff treated.
6) Start 2 spoon cow ghee with milk - empty stomach; will provide you essential nutrition.
7) Use soft water to wash your hairs.(alternate day is limit)
8) DO regular exercise, yoga, meditation.
9) keep your body cool & calm to avoid hairfall
Hair falling is generally due to malnutrition , over exposure to pollution or hormonal imbalance. Usually there is fall of 10-15 hairs daily , which is quite natural process. But excess of hairfall is indication of some disease .
Regular exercises helps to control hair growth. There are some remedies which can help to control hair fall. One of them is..... ..
Curd is the best remedy for hair loss. This may also gives smoothie hair. Curd not only prevents hair loss but also gives shiny hair. You can combine curd with mustard seeds (paste) or black peeper and curd or curd in honey (moisturizer). Apply to the hair and shampoo it after 30 minutes.
Flag this answer
0/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.