Female pattern hair loss grade 3/4
Want to know what is the best treatment for female pattern hair loss. Is it allopathy or homeopathy? She is facing this for almost 9 years now.Using minoxidil and adgain now but there is very minute improvement. Should she continue minoxidil or look for homeopathy.

Did you get her hormonal levels checked ?

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
First we need to confirm the diagnosis. Often female pattern hair loss (FPHL) can be diffuse Alopecia Areata (AA) or scarring alopecias in disguise. If it is FPHL, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a procedure that gives good results. It can be combined with anti-androgen therapies (such as spironolactone) for better results.
Get a blood test evaluation for FPHL. You may require a trichoscopic examination or scalp biopsy to confirm the diagnosis.
Get treated ASAP as FPHL can lead to total baldness.
Dermatologist consultation required