Hair Loss - Need Help!

I am having bad hair loss daily.I reside in Chennai for the last 6 months and ever since having this problem.Is there a way to increase the growth and is Vit E capsule safe to mix in oil?
views-icons 234 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Madam, Hair fall is something that happens to all with age. But there are few things that can reduce it. First please get your blood checked for thyoid function as deranged thyoid fuction is a common reason for hair fall. Keep the scalp clean, people have this silly notion in mind that if hair are washed frequently hair fall will increae, but the fact is if you keep your scalp clean by wahing it regularly, it helps hair growth. Applying Vitamine E by mixing in oil has not effect, instead you must take vitamine E by mouth. Aslo increase intake of food rich in antioxidants and omega three fatty acids. Regards Dr. Anamay Kamalakar Bidwai Chennai