Hair loss male
Im 21. Im facing male pattern baldness. Doctors have adviced me minoxidil. But I did some research and I was told that minoxidil has to be applied continously as long as you want your hair. I cant apply minoxidil forever. And parents wont let me go for PRP or mesotherapy or transplant. Is there any other concrete/proven/lasting solution to solve my hairloss? Be it yoga, ayurveda or anything else.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings.  You need to understand the details about male pattern baldness, only then you'll understand the therapy it needs. Just like maintaining good oral hygiene needs daily brushing of teeth.. Same way maintaining good hair in people with androgenetic alopecia needs use of minoxidil. Think abbot it. Further queries may be sent on follow to messaging.