Hair loss, Frustated

Hi, I had lots of hairs when I was in 12th standard. Now I have passed Engineering and working as an IT professional. I am loosing my hairs exponentially. I have very less hair now. Please suggest something. I want to take some oils but I am afraid of taking that as I might loose more because of that.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss, Frustated

Dr. Rasya Dixit Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hi
You seem to be having male pattern hair loss. This may be inherited from your parents however stress, poor diet, smoking change in environment can all aggravate and accelerate the hair loss. Please pay attention to your diet and include plenty of fruits and vegetables and protein. Quit smoking and do exercise regularly. It is important that you meet a dermatologist so further hair loss can be halted by use of lotions and sprays which can help. Treatments such as PRP help in increase the density of hair and can be considered as the next step