Hair loss from front

I m a 22 year old student facing hair loss problem form front of my forehead in the shape of w. My father n brother is having same problem. It's genetic. Can I re grow my hair which I have lost. The place where hair has fallen there are small tiny hair but they don't grow. Please help me out
views-icons 41 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss from front

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hi It's very unfortunate that you are facing this can be androgenic alopecia which is due to excess of male hormones...or telogen effluem...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps will require topical agents like minoxidil which will maintain hair density and also helps in new hair growth...consult dermatologist they will do the needful..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?