Hair loss from behind
Recently its been brought to my notice that i hav lost hair from behind lower portion of the skull. My scalp is visible. Its a small patch of area. Kindly advise how can i get my hair back? If its possible or not. And what would be the causes of such situation. Any precaution i should take?

Dr. Ruchita Chandra
Homoeopath 9 yrs exp Mumbai

hi its alopecia. in homoeopathy only solution is there. u have to take proper Homoeopathic treatment n will get rid if this problem. reason behind may b asthma. so after taking proper history only i can start with Homoeopathic medicines. contact me- 8097017195