Hair loss baldness

I m suffering from hair loss and I want to get my hair back, is it possible? And now a days when I got blood test my report says that, I m thyroid patient it's increase 5.7

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss baldness

Thanks for the query \. Its very much possible to get your hairs back, Meet a Dermatologist who will guide you and help you. If there is a family history, treatment should be initiated early and has to be seriously done or else results may not be fruitful. ​​The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world.