Hair loss and dandruff
Had the serious dandruff and white flake issue. Tried my doctor. Now last one month, i have been given medicine are diprovate plus lotion (apply on dry hair after bath),noskurf lotion mix with L M sone cream (over night apply) and some oral medicine like laxet forte and tendox LB..it is right treatment?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. The treatment seems to be right. Would suggest you to trust your doctor one you have chosen a qualified one and someone who answers your doubts adequately. If you have any further queries in specific, you could send it to me on follow up messaging. Warm regards .