Hair loss and baldness
I'm suffering male pattern baldness in 3-4 month's, my age 21 year's old, front side baldness clearly show and front side hair very thin. I'm feeling uncomfortable. please diagnose my prbm. age 21 this is my genetic prbm 3-4 month hair fall occur 2 year's before i have done hair straightening than i use shapoo conditiones only when i stoped using cosmetics than start hair fall. and now front side hair bald.
80 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nitin G Barde
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Nagpur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

You have male pattern baldness. For this kind of baldness you can start treatment with medicated solution. Or can go for hair transplant surgery. Consult dermatologist for further guidance.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.