Hair loss and baldness
I am suffering from heavy hair loss with baldness since 4 months .I am taking homoeopathic medicine from 2 months but no change in hair loss.my hair texture is vry dry and scalp is itchy with some tiny sand like particals my hair become very thin and light weighted, my hair is fine from childhood because of this it feels like i am holding cotton.since 2 years there is no growth also i am in very tough situation some times i cry for this situation ,today i loose full hand of hairs like 150 hair or may be more thin hair like me have less hair loss but there is something serious thats why i m loosing that much hair ... please suggest me something so it get better soon.

Hi Detail history and laboratory tests are needed to find out the cause and accordingly treatment can be advised.
consult a dermatologist with photographs for treatment
Protein rich diet recommended
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.