Hair line thinning
Hi, I am concerned about my hair. Although i am not facing heavy hairfall but still my scalp is visible in some spots. Can i use rogaine or any other suggestion ?

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having male pattern alopecia in its initial stages. However if scalp is visible I would surely recommend to start treatment as in hair loss prevention is always better than cure. Use a ph balanced shampoo and add plenty of fruits and vegetables and protein to your diet. Stop smoking or excessive alcohol intake. Minoxidil is a medical  treatment and you need to be aware of the potential benefits and concentration as well as how best to use it. A dermatologist would be able to guide you on the same. Please remember that these are all medicines and need medical supervision when being used