Hair is falling
I had depressed so i took 10 paracetmal tablet last month andi took 10 calpal tablet it does not effect my body but my hair is falling like anything is this sign of any disease it is due to cal pal pls provide me some remedies

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Further authentic information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.