Hair growth
One doctor in previous query said about minoxidil 2% lotion for facial hair growth. I am using that lotion for 3days now. Will there be any side effects of that. I don't have hair on my cheeks but I have below my chin. I don't have chest hair also till now. Can I apply that lotion on my chest as I am pond of chest hair

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Don't worry about chest hair, it develops a little later in most individuals. But does have a genetic bearing. If your father does not have or has sparse chest hair, so may be the case with you. Minoxidil will help hair growth in places where hair roots or follicles exist. Minoxidil cannot induce hair in non hairy areas.