Hair growth on forehead is low
I am a female and I'm 18 years I am having long forehead is there any chance of getting hair on my forehead through hair transplant and is it may cause any side effect and if I do transplant when would I get hairs and it would take how many months to grow or any other way to grow hairs on my forehead

C contact me for transplant..Undergo PRP therapy. Few creams available.... Contact me for treatment..
yes.. with transplant we can take your hairline further ahead..... after hair transplant it takes around 6 moths to start seeing results... I frequently do hair transplant for female patients.. you can visit me for the same if you wish.