Hair growth on body

I have abnormal hair growth on the chest and back of my body how to get over it . your guidance will be helpful

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair growth on body

Thanks for the query. Laser hair removal is actually laser hair reduction treatment. Multiple sessions are needed at an interval of 6-8 weeks and can last for a year or so to achieve a desired result. If there are no medical reasons for increased facial or body hair, you can start this procedure. Usually it is safe and painless and has no down time. There are various types of laser hair removal machinery available and based on your hair type; the Dermatologist will recommend a suitable one. The charge may vary depending upon the area treated, the cost of the machine and expertise of the Dermatologist. Standard clinics with good laser hair removal machines like Light sheer duet diode or Alma Soprano Ice charge (at present these are some examples of good machines) Rs 5000/ for facial hairs for a single session. Hope it helps you.
Meet an expert