Hair getting white

My name is kiran my age 18 and my hair slowly turing to black white now a days my hair fastly turning to white suggest me...
views-icons 19 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair getting white

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
Treatment for white hair is difficult. However since you are quite young please give it a try. There is a medicine called melitane available for white hairs, you will also need to take some hair supplements containing PABA along with this. You will be able to get these medicines prescribed by me or any dermatologist near you. Treatment must be tried for atleast 3 months and response can be monitored by taking photographs every month. If there is improvement then the medicines need to be continued. If there is no response you will need to either accept the white hair or use a hair dye. Green leafy vegetables are good for your hair. Smoking, alcohol and substance abuse can make your hair turn white very fast and should be avoided. Also avoid the company of smokers to prevent passive smoking. Take care. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore