Hair follicle
How can i open my closed hair follicle..... dandruff is also present.... can u tell me any ayurvedic treatment.....

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurvedic Dermatologist 14 yrs exp Hapur

Losing hair is found very common due to heavy pollution. So use Aloe vera as a home remedy for hair loss and hair growth. Usage of aloe vera to hair may reduce hair from scalp and itching. Alkalizing property in aloe vera improves the hairs pH levels which promote hair growth. Even aloe vera gel can fight with dandruff. Take an aloe vera leaf extract the gel and apply that gel to the hair. Leave it for hours and wash the hair with warm water. Follow this procedure for 3 – 4 times a week for better results.