Hair falls
M using bontress lotion more than 5 months n result is very good...hair growth is increase n i had thinning problem n may be alopecia first stage...do i continue for more months or stop ...plz help me

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss You can continue the same treatment for few more months.
You can consult me for personal recommendation on Practo Direct.