Hair falling problem
Daily oil massage causing hair loss ? I think my hair is thinning and I am having fall problem since last 6 months because i do hair oil massage 4 times a week and whenever I do oil massage more 70-80 hair strands fall out. What should I do ?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Oil massage may not be the best practice to do especially when you are prone to hair fall. So you could do it once in a month if you really want to get it done . Also will have to look in for other causes of hair fall in your case like stress, heredity , improper dietary habit, hormonal imbalances, taking the wrong supplements etc. Try to lead a balanced life style involving maintaining fitness and balanced nutritious diet. See a dermatologist of hair fall and thinning continues. Hope this helps. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard.