Hair falling problem

Daily oil massage causing hair loss ? I think my hair is thinning and I am having fall problem since last 6 months because i do hair oil massage 4 times a week and whenever I do oil massage more 70-80 hair strands fall out. What should I do ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair falling problem

Hi. Oil massage may not be the best practice to do especially when you are prone to hair fall. So you could do it once in a month if you really want to get it done . Also will have to look in for other causes of hair fall in your case like stress, heredity , improper dietary habit, hormonal imbalances, taking the wrong supplements etc. Try to lead a balanced life style involving maintaining fitness and balanced nutritious diet. See a dermatologist of hair fall and thinning continues. Hope this helps. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard.