Hair fall treatment
I have a very serious hair fall and hair thining ans would like to get treated for hair fall control
91 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hair fall happens because of chronic telogen effluvium, male pattern hair loss, cicatricial alopecia, certain medicines, other systemic diseases like iron deficiency, thyroid (yes it can happen in men also) etc. Will you be able to tell what is the reason for YOUR hair fall? No right... Therefore a thorough examination is needed by a certified allopathic dermatologist (no one else) to diagnose and thence treat you! If you'd like to get treated, visit a dermatologist near you. Else you will only be wasting time.
Next Steps
Visit a dermatologist near you (allopathic)
Health Tips
Do not use creams or 'treatments' suggested by friends or family or pharmacists
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?