Hair fall treatment charg
Hi, I am suffering from hairfall from last 2 years. Need to consult any dermatologist. Can anybody suggest a good dr. For this in Pune also I know that this treatment will take time so can anyone tell me average cost per month ? Thanks in advance.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hi Hair fall treatment depends on the cause in an individual and response to treatment may vary. Hair analysis is needed to know the reason for your hair fall. Various treatment options are available like Topical and oral medicines, mesotherapy, microneedle therapy and PRP. You may choose to undergo treatment according to affordability. It's difficult to give you estimate of expenses without examining you or deciding final treatment. Hope this helps you Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com