Hair fall solution
I am 17 yrs old male having severe hair loss and thinning of hair can I use minoxidil does it cause any side effects

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. since when do you have hair fall? You seem to be having diffuse hair fall. This could be because of recent physical / emotional insults or stresses and may be manifesting now - including possible damage due to a strong hair cosmetic/or straightening procedure. Also do you have any family history of alopecia. You'll need hair care lotions- those with vasodilator properties. See a qualfied dermatologist near you. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. warm regards