Hair fall problem

M facing hair fall problem. My hairs going thinness n gap among hairs also increases. Is it possible to fill that gap? Is it possible to grow that loss hairs again?

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall problem

Hi. Greetings. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Could you send your pictures on follow up chat?! Apart from being genetically predisposed to balding, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Prp therapy is possibly a good treatment option.. If alopecia is severe and gaps are more then hair transplant may be the answer for a good head -full-of-hair look. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.